Sunday, December 7, 2008

LIFE


I have learned my lesson in the past.i realize it takes a lot of hard work and determination to make a successful career.You always do the right thing in business and your personal life.You never know where you'll be tomorrow dba,so you have to take responsibility for what you do today.so i try to improve myself in every way i seek to excel as the original that i am to express life in my special way.i look on the bright side of life and i initiate new ideas.Yes i may not excel in one area and fail in other i try not to be little myself with small things coz im thankful for all my blessing.If i have weakness i work on it,i think positive about myself and believe in my potential.i overcome negativity from those who tried to affect my self-esteem and my dreams,oh well they are not worth my time if they can't accept me for who i am then im not going to change for anybody because i knew exactly what i wanted and through all the ups and downs i kept going after all...i never done anything that i regret but im not saying i didn't cry or threw things around oh yeah i did a lot of times but hey if i make the mistake of doing something wrong then i have to suffer the consequences so far so good for me,i think consequences are the best thing that ever happened to me.it taught me to be independent,strong. i am in control of my destiny maybe im like a rebel sometimes i don't follow rules coz i believe in freedom of speech but wait...i never dishonor or deny other people's opinion but i remain open to hearing what others want and expect but without me having to do anything about it if,its right then im with you.i don't like criticizing and condemning people coz it will all come back to me,do you agree?and also i never give advice unless asked coz more will make it worst and i believe one who knows by experience so if i don't know anything i wouldn't pretend anymore.perhaps its better not to be an "If" thinker but a "How" thinker.

No comments: